Showing products 1 to 4 of 4
- Suitable only for Models Geotime 100 and 200 that use this terminal.
- Fingerprint or PIN/Password
- Connectivity: TCP/IP Ethernet
- Transaction capacity: 50000 transactions (Download transactions to restore transaction capacity)
- Data Protection: Does not store fingerprints.
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 145mm x 190mm x 60mm
- Power supply: 240v 3 pin adaptor
- Standards: CE, FCC
- Environment: 0° - 40° C
- Fitting: Wall mount
- What's in the box?
- Terminal, Mounting Backplate, 6 foot Network Cable, 3 Pin Power Adaptor.
£330.00 (inc. VAT)
Pack of 15 Lanyards type 1. Lanyard only, no badge holder, and no badge or fob. Colour: Black. These are 'breakaway' safety lanyards. Which mean they will safely come apart if stressed
For use with our RFID Proximity Terminals. Simply present to a RFID reader for quick and easy clocking in.
For use with our RFID Proximity Clocking in machines. Employees simply scan their tag close to the RFID proximity clocking in machines to register their attendance.
Time Systems UK stocks essential consumables and helpful accessories for all your Time and Attendance needs.