GeoTime 100 Wifi ‘Pro’ is a fingerprint attendance clocking in machine and software solution with many features of much larger systems and has a similar fully featured time card as in the GeoTime ‘Ultimate’ solution we offer. The clocking in machine will connect direct to your network using the either WIFI or CAT5 patch cable. Fitting is achieved with just three screws. GDPR complaint and ISO 27001 approved.
GeoTime 100 Wifi features as standard
Please see "Software Comparison" for advanced features.
Example time card
Overtime can be applied by time of day, day of week, after x hours per day, after x hours per week. The software calculates hours worked, sorts pay into standard and overtime - even deducts for any breaks so you don't have to!
- Also allows you to add, edit or delete transactions - to restrict too much overtime - easily add transactions for drivers and remote workers.
- Overtime can be accrued by number of hours worked, by time of day (time band), by shift, day of week and pay period. You can name overtime rates to suit you.
- Multi user software option - with user access permissions.
||Who Is In Reporting
Run on demand and up-to-date “Who is In” reports from any PC in cases of emergency! Our Who is In report gives you greater confidence by allowing an instant report if required that can be used as a Fire Roll Call - great for Health and Safety.
||Graphical Shift Rostering Calendar
There is no limit to the number of clockings or breaks per shift and you can allocate an employee to a different shift every day. The shift rostering calendar allows you to allocate employees with a click.- by day of the week/department etc.
||Lateness Retrieval Facility
The Time Systems UK software has intelligent rounding rules so you only pay for the exact time worked. Round forward/back for late arrivals, long lunches, early departures, lunch not taken - so you only pay for the hours worked.
Live Attendance Dashboard
See in real-time who is on or off the premises - have this utility running on multiple PCs in your company so anyone can see who is 'IN' or 'OUT'.
Summary time cards, detailed time cards, fire roll call reports and more! See the reporting tab for full details.
Using our Pay Rates feature you can accurately calculate your employees pay without the need for expensive payroll systems. This can be printed directly on time cards for distribution to employees.
|Weekly time card with pay shown
||Weekly time card with no pay shown
||Bi-weekly time card with no pay shown
Export & Payroll
Sage payroll import, exporting data to other payroll or HR programs or Excel
|Time card detail reporting
- Time cards available in with many pay period options, 1 week, 2 week, 4 week, monthly date, end of month or pick your own length pay period.
- Prints full time card activity report - many different report options - including terminal used, shift applied, and missed clockings.
- Reports automatically highlight missed clockings, lateness, sickness, holiday, unauthorised absence, breaks exceeded and early departure etc.
- Reports highlight lateness in red or bold.
Time card summary
Prints full time card summary report for any selection - for viewing but mainly to create export for payroll programs.
Roll call in case of fire
Run automatic, on demand and up-to-date fire roll call reports in cases of emergency. Our fire report gives you greater confidence by allowing an instant roll call if required- great for Health and Safety.
- The Roll call report automatically documents every transactions as they happen for an accurate, on the spot roll call.
- Run on multiple PC's each with it own selection of employees.
- This report can be set to run automatically or on demand.
Who's not 'IN'
Don’t go looking for employees. Get the Live attendance display installed on the PC that requires it or run the ‘who’s not in’ report.
Missed clockings report
Make sure your records are up to date with this report. This way you can be sure your payroll will be right and not have missing data.
There are two types of automated Payroll data entry. those Payroll that can import data and those that have to be opened with a special password and a program to place the data into their database (Sage Payroll)
The 100 version comes complete with PayStandard Software - Our Sage Payroll import program. With a PayStandard payroll link these figures can be imported into Sage Payroll, safe, reliably and automatically.
PayStandard allows you to import all hours worked for all employees into the 'Enter Payments' section in Sage Payroll. This is done with the click of a button, takes seconds to complete and the data entered is then subject to your acceptance or refusal. So you maintain complete control over the matter.
PayStandard can save your payroll department hours of lost time in manual data entry.
Other payroll packages
You can export your time card and other data from 100 software for use in other payroll packages or Excel spreadsheets.
Export to Excel
The 100 version exports all data to a file in CSV format for use in Excel and almost all known payroll systems.
- Automatically calculates the correct figures for payroll.
- Data can also be exported for use in third party software such as HR and Personnel packages.
- Print or view information on screen and save reports to disk for later review or use elsewhere.
No matter what your Data Protection needs are, all our Time and Attendance products can help you achieve full compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018/GDPR.
Recognition entries are never stored on our systems, they are simply translated into a unique number which can not be reproduced.
After ongoing client consultations, we have made significant upgrades to our software to ensure we can support your data protection policies - whatever they may be.
We know how important it is that you are able to apply your own retention policies to your data, so with our software, you will have full control over your data.
From 24 January 2019 onwards, our software will support you in managing your legal retention requirements against your deletion policy/requests, allowing you to delete any and all data in line with your own internal policies - ensuring that you remain fully compliant with your own policies and hopefully any new Data Protection laws.