- There are currently no items in your cart
Total to pay£0.00
ALTO 2019 Version. Accurate and Reliable Time & Attendance Software Solution with FREE 'Paystandard' Sage Payroll Import Software
Holiday Planning & Pay
Sickness Payments & Logging
Standard Hours and Overtime
Deduct for Cigarette Breaks
Unlimited Shift Patterns
Unlimited Lunch/ Tea Breaks
Auto-Deduct for Lateness
Holiday and Sickness pay
Exports data to all Payroll Programs
Automatic or Clocked Breaks/both
FREE Sage Payroll Import Program
Reports in hours/ minutes or decimals
Up to 4 different time card formats
|Max number of clock in/out per day||Unlimited||Max number of departments||Unlimited|
|Cigarette break clockings||Unlimited||Max number of pay periods||Unlimited|
|Max number of roster patterns||Unlimited||Max number of Tea/lunch breaks per shift||Unlimited|
|Max number of shift patterns||Unlimited||Pay period length||Unlimited|
|Max number of Key Personnel Displays||Unlimited||Shift rotation allowed||YES|
|Max number of concurrent Fire Reports||Unlimited||Lost/multi badge facility||YES|
|Max number of companies in software||Unlimited||Time card report templates in Ultimate||6|
|Terminal used in time card reports|
Whats in the box?
Self install Software on CD, Terminal and mounting backplate, 1 metre cable, 3 Pin power
adaptor, Key Personnel report, Fire Report, Paystandard for Sage and Payroll Export software.
The PLUS system is basic with standard rate of pay, one overtime rate and one shift
The Pro version has more overtime rates, unlimited shifts and you can see on the time card which terminal the employee used, has all the facilites of the Ultimate version but no holidays or sickness features. There are 2 different layouts of the time card report.
The Ultimate has all the features of Pro but also holidays, sickness features, you can see on the time card which terminal the employee used and has 4 different layouts of the time card report (see downloads tab for examples, see which one suits you best).
Using swipe technology that everyone understands- ALTO systems are cost effective, flexible and easy to use.
Easy to use barcode swipe badges
Unlimited clockings per day- not restricted to 4 per day like others!
*If fitting or training is required, please call us.
Working Hours, Holidays and Sickness
User definable automatic Holiday and Sickness pay/no pay for days absent. Can be implemented or adjusted after the event.
Highlights missed clockings, lateness, sickness, holiday, unauthorised absence, breaks exceeded and early departure etc.
- Overtime can be applied by time of day, day of week, after x hours per day, after x hours per week.
- Also allows you to add, edit or delete transactions - easily add transactions for drivers and remote workers.
- Overtime rules and clawback facility.
This fantastic money saving feature applies those often forgotten overtime rules. Claw back overtime from any pay rate if the employee has not worked certain qualifying hours at other rates. Most typically if you pay Saturday overtime but only after 40 hours have been worked Monday to Friday, the software can reduce Saturday overtime and move those hours to normal rate until 40 hours at normal rate is reached then the remainder is still Saturday overtime. Also great for enforcing those who start 2 hours early (on overtime) but leave 2 hours before shift end (at normal time)
- Overtime can be accrued by number of hours worked, by time of day (time band), by shift, day of week and pay period.
Multi user software option - with user access permisssions
Fire Roll Call Reporting (all versions)
Run automatic, on demand and up-to-date fire roll call reports in cases of emergency! Our fire report gives you greater confidence by allowing an instant roll call if required- great for Health and Safety.
The Live Attendance Dashboard (all versions)
See in real-time who is on or off the premises - have this utility running on multiple PCs in your company so anyone can see who is 'IN' or 'OUT'. Now there is no need to go looking for someone - see them on screen the moment they clock in.
Graphical Shift Rostering Calendar - change shifts in a second.
You can allocate an employee to a shift pattern in an automated setup or use a drag and drop calendar. An employee can be different shift every day. The drag and drop shift rostering calendar allows you to change employees shifts with a click and make 'on the fly' amendaments easily.
Lateness Retrieval Facility (all versions)
ALTO software has intelligent rounding rules so you only pay for the exact time worked. Round forward/back for late arrivals, long lunches, early departures, lunch not taken - so you only pay for the hours worked.
Summary time cards, detailed time cards, fire roll call reports and more! See the reporting tab for full details.
Time Card Detail Reporting.
- Prints full time card activity report - many options - including terminal used, shift applied, and missed clockings.
Click on 'View software guide' above to see the version you require.
- Reports automatically highlight missed clockings, lateness, sickness, holiday, unauthorised absence, breaks exceeded and early departure etc.
- Reports highlight lateness in red or bold.
Time Card Summary
- Prints full time card summary report for any selection - for viewing but mainly to create export for payroll prgorams.
Fire Roll Call Reporting.
Run automatic, on demand and up-to-date fire roll call reports in cases of emergency!
Our fire report gives you greater confidence by allowing an instant roll call if required- great for Health and Safety.
- The Fire roll call report automatically documents every transactions as they happen for an accurate, on the spot roll call.
- Run on mulitple PC's each with it own selection of employees.
- This report can be set to run automatically or on demand.
Who's not 'IN'
- Who’s not 'turned in' reports - don't go looking for them - find out instantly - just run report or look at the on-screen attendance display- it tells you.
Missed Clockings report.
- Make sure your records are up to date with this report. This way you can be sure your payroll will be right and not have missing data.
Sage Payroll Import, Exporting data to other Payroll or HR programs or Excel.
There are two types of automated Payroll data entry. those Payroll that can import data and those that have to be opened with a special password and a program to place the data into their database (Sage Payroll)
ALTO comes complete with Paystandard Software - Our Sage Payroll import program. With a Paystandard payroll link these figures can be imported into Sage Payroll, safe, reliablyand automatically.
Paystandard allows you to import all hours worked for all employees into the 'Enter Payments' section in Sage Payroll. This is done with the click of a button, takes seconds to complete and the data entered is then subject to your aceptance or refusal. So you maintain complete control over the matter.
Paystandard can save your payroll department hours of lost time in manual data entry.
Other Payroll Packages
You can export your time card and other data from Geotime for use in other payroll packages or Excel spreadsheets.
Export to Excel
ALTO exports all data to a file in CSV format for use in Excel and almost all known payroll systems.
- ALTO automatically calculates the correct figures for payroll.
- Data can also be exported for use in third party software such as HR and Personnel packages
- Print or view information on screen and save reports to disk for later review or use elsewhere.
How the terminal works:
Each employee swipes their card on through terminal and this creates an in/out transaction. ALTO software at the PC also allows authorised personnel to add, modify or delete those transactions.
Time recordings can be collected by a cable directly attached to your PC. or you can remove the terminal and take it to the PC.
Easy to use barcode badges - attach to employee's car or house keys reducing "I forgot my swipe card"
- Readily understood technology with no privacy concerns or staff resistance
- Battery backed-up memory. If you have a power cut the time records are still there!
- Confirmation beep for additional feedback during clock in/out
- Transactions accurately record who came in or went out and the exact time to the second they did it.
- Cannot be "fiddled" by staff - if they don't clock in or out it knows!
ALTO Software is multi-department, multi-company and can run on a stand-alone PC or networked and is password protected.
PC minimum requirements: Standard PC 233 MHz Processor, 1gb system memory, 200MB hard disk space free, CD-ROM drive, a Windows supported laser printer and an available and suitable communications RS232 port. Operating systems supported Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 desktop (not RT), Windows server, all operating 32bit or 64 bit full version (with no sub-systems restrictions).
The ALTO Ultimate handle holidays, sickness and shift scheduling - making payroll a breeze!
Absence Handling Facility - Ultimate!
- Holiday and Sickness- adaptive data handling and intuitive deductions for employee absences.
- The graphical Employee Leave/absence calendar allows you to allocate employees to holiday or sick, half or full day.
- Easy scheduling of absence by management and easy to view/edit display.
- Track Bradford Factor absence scores.
- Graphical employee holiday calendar enables easy scheduling of holiday by management and easy to view/edit display.
- Add as many national calendars as required to your Global calendar - take account of national bank holidays, company shut down, and time zones. - all in one click.
Graphical Shift Rostering Calendar - change shifts in a second.
There is no limit to the number of clockings or breaks per shift and you can allocate an employee to a different shift every day. The shift rostering calendar allows you to allocate employees with a click.- by day of the week/department etc