- There are currently no items in your cart
Total to pay£0.00
ProxTime 100 - Accurate & Reliable Time & Attendance Solution 2019 Version with FREE Fire Roll call, FREE RFID Tags, 12 Months FREE Support and Sage Payroll Import Software
Standard Pay and Overtime
Deduct for Cigarette Breaks
Unlimited Shift Patterns
Unlimited Lunch/ Tea Breaks
Auto-Deduct for Lateness
Overtime abuse clawback feature
Daily and Weekly Overtime
Automatic or Clocked Breaks/both
Exports to all Payroll Programs
Reports in hours/ minutes or decimals
2 Different time card reports
|Number of clock in/out per day||Unlimited||Number of departments||Unlimited|
|Cigarette break clockings||Unlimited||Number of pay periods||Unlimited|
|Number of roster patterns||Unlimited||Tea/lunch breaks||Unlimited|
|Number of shift patterns||Unlimited||Pay period length||Unlimited|
|Number of Key Personnel Displays||Unlimited||Shift rotation||Yes|
|Number of concurrent Fire Reports||Unlimited||Optional PIN instead of RFID tag||Yes|
|Number of companies||Unlimited||Optional USB pen drive download installed||Yes|
Whats in the box?
Time and Attendance software, Fire Roll Call Report, Key Personnel Display and Payroll Export on CD.
Terminal , Mounting Backplate, Network Cable, 3 Pin Power Adaptor.
Working Hours and Pay
- Overtime can be applied by time of day, day of week, after x hours per day, after x hours per week.
Calculates hours worked, sorts pay into standard and overtime - even deducts for any breaks so you don't have to!
- Also allows you to add, edit or delete transactions - to restrict too much overtime - easily add transactions for drivers and remote workers.
- Overtime rules and clawback facility. Claw back overtime from any rate if x hours not worked per day or week at normal rate. For example - if you pay Saturday overtime BUT only after 40 hours have been worked Monday to Friday you can claw back Saturday overtime and pay at normal rate until 40 hours at normal rate is reached then the remainder is then Saturday overtime.
- Overtime can be accrued by number of hours worked, by time of day (time band), by shift, day of week and pay period. You can name overtime rates to suit you.
Multi user software option - with user access permisssions
Fire Roll Call Reporting.
Run automatic, on demand and up-to-date fire roll call reports in cases of emergency! Our fire report gives you greater confidence by allowing an instant roll call if required- great for Health and Safety.
The Live Attendance Dashboard
See in real-time who is on or off the premises - have this utility running on multiple PCs in your company so anyone can see who is 'IN' or 'OUT'.
Graphical Shift Rostering Calendar - change shifts in a second.
There is no limit to the number of clockings or breaks per shift and you can allocate an employee to a different shift every day. The shift rostering calendar allows you to allocate employees with a click.- by day of the week/department etc
Lateness Retrieval Facility
ProxTime software has intelligent rounding rules so you only pay for the exact time worked. Round forward/back for late arrivals, long lunches, early departures, lunch not taken - so you only pay for the hours worked.
Summary time cards, detailed time cards, fire roll call reports and more! See the reporting tab for full details.
Time Card Reporting.
- Prints full time card activity report - many options - including terminal used, shift applied, and missed clockings.
Click on 'View software guide' above to see the version you require.
- Reports automatically highlight missed clockings, lateness, absence, breaks exceeded early departure etc.
- Reports highlight lateness in red or bold.
Fire Roll Call Reporting.
Run automatic, on demand and up-to-date fire roll call reports in cases of emergency!
Our fire report gives you greater confidence by allowing an instant roll call if required- great for Health and Safety.
- The Fire roll call report automatically documents every transactions as they happen for an accurate, on the spot roll call.
- Run on mulitple PC's each with it own selection of employees.
- This report can be set to run automatically or on demand- straight to smart phone or to your printer for rapid tear off in case of evacuation.
- Who’s not in reports
- Export reports easily to pdf, excel, or word processing programs.
- Time card report to show the hours worked, leave report to see what holiday/sickness has been taken and missed clockings report etc.
Exporting data to Payroll programs or Excel
You can export your time card data and other information to 3rd party payroll or Excel spreadsheets.
ProxTime can export to almost all known payroll systems.
ProxTime systems also come complete with Paystandard - A Sage Payroll import program. With a Paystandard payroll link these figures can be imported into Sage Payroll automatically.
Paystandard allows you to import all hours worked for all employees into the 'Enter Payments' section in Sage Payroll. This is done with the click of a button and takes just seconds to process.
Paystandard can save your payroll department hours of lost time in manual data entry.
- Automatically calculates the correct figures for payroll input.
- Export for Sage payroll/other - automating your payroll even more
- Information can also be exported for use in third party software such as HR and Personnel packages
- Print, view on screen or save reports to disk for later review
How the terminal works:
Each employee presents their badge or tag to the terminal and once recognised this creates an in/out transaction. The terminal displays the result of the attempt along with an audible message. There is no doubt if they have been accepted or rejected. The Geotime software at the PC also allows authorised personnel to add, modify or delete those transactions. The terminal is normally connected to your network for ease of use.
If you have no network you can download data to a USB stick and data transfer at a PC.
Robust ABS construction
Large LCD display
Communications all fitted as standard: TCP/IP - LAN/WAN 10/100 Mbit, USB stick
Transaction capacity: 50000 transactions thats enough for space for the data of 200 employees for 3 months (Downloading transactions to PC restores the capacity)
Dimensions (H x W x D): 145mm x 190mm x 60mm
Environment: 0° - 40° C
Standards: CE, FCC
Power supply: 240v 3 pin adaptor
ProxTime Software only operates on Windows platform and is multi-department, multi-company and can run on a stand-alone PC or networked.
PC *minimum* requirements:
Standard Windows Intel-compatible processor (Intel, AMD etc), 1gb RAM, 200MB hard disk space free, an available and suitable CAT5 network port (for hardware equipped with a network port), communications "COM" port or USB port when using USB to COM adapter or connections.
Operating systems supported must be properly licensed, legal and current copies of Windows 7, 8, Windows 10; desktop versions.
This product is not sold to work on beta or preview versions of Windows, Windows Vista, Windows RT, Windows for devices or emulation packages such as the WINE project, thin client or virtual environments.
All operating systems must be 32bit or 64 bit with no sub-systems restrictions.