|Weekly time card with pay shown
||Weekly time card with no pay shown
||Bi-weekly time card with no pay shown
Export & Payroll
Exporting data to Payroll programs or Excel
|Time card detail reporting
- Time cards available in with many pay period options, 1 week, 2 week, 4 week, monthly date, end of month or pick your own length pay period.
- Prints full time card activity report - many different report options - including terminal used, shift applied, and missed clockings.
- Reports automatically highlight missed clockings, lateness, sickness, holiday, unauthorised absence, breaks exceeded and early departure etc.
- Reports highlight lateness in red or bold.
Time card summary
Prints full time card summary report for any selection - for viewing but mainly to create export for payroll programs.
Roll call in case of fire
Run automatic, on demand and up-to-date fire roll call reports in cases of emergency. Our fire report gives you greater confidence by allowing an instant roll call if required- great for Health and Safety.
- The Roll call report automatically documents every transactions as they happen for an accurate, on the spot roll call.
- Run on multiple PC's each with it own selection of employees.
- This report can be set to run automatically or on demand.
Who's not 'IN'
Don’t go looking for employees. Get the Live attendance display installed on the PC that requires it or run the ‘who’s not in’ report.
Missed clockings report
Make sure your records are up to date with this report. This way you can be sure your payroll will be right and not have missing data.
You can export your time card data and other information to 3rd party payroll or Excel spreadsheets.
The 200 software can export to almost all known payroll systems.
version comes complete with PayStandard Software - Our Sage Payroll import program. With a PayStandard payroll link these figures can be imported into Sage Payroll, safe, reliably and automatically.
PayStandard allows you to import all hours worked for all employees into the 'Enter Payments' section in Sage Payroll. This is done with the click of a button, takes seconds to complete and the data entered is then subject to your acceptance or refusal. So you maintain complete control over the matter.
PayStandard can save your payroll department hours of lost time in manual data entry.
Other Payroll Packages
- Automatically calculates the correct figures for payroll input.
- Export for Sage payroll/other - automating your payroll even more
- Information can also be exported for use in third party software such as HR and Personnel packages
- Print, view on screen or save reports to disk for later review
You can export your time card and other data from 200 software
for use in other payroll packages or Excel spreadsheets.
Export to Excel
The 200 software
exports all data to a file in CSV format for use in Excel and almost all known payroll systems.
- Automatically calculates the correct figures for payroll.
- Data can also be exported for use in third party software such as HR and Personnel packages.
- Print or view information on screen and save reports to disk for later review or use elsewhere.
No matter what your Data Protection needs are, all our Time and Attendance products can help you achieve full compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018/GDPR.
Recognition entries are never stored on our systems, they are simply translated into a unique number which can not be reproduced.
After ongoing client consultations, we have made significant upgrades to our software to ensure we can support your data protection policies - whatever they may be.
We know how important it is that you are able to apply your own retention policies to your data, so with our software, you will have full control over your data.
From 24 January 2019 onwards, our software will support you in managing your legal retention requirements against your deletion policy/requests, allowing you to delete any and all data in line with your own internal policies - ensuring that you remain fully compliant with your own policies and hopefully any new Data Protection laws.